cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimbo19
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

How can I find out when or if my cabinet will ever be upgraded ?? Tried calling openreach and BT

I live in  a street where both ends are connected to infinity and have been for years but in the middle where I live we are connected to a different cabinet. Openreach checker has showed no sign of movement on my cabinet for the last 3 years 😞 

I am connected to the Dunstable Exchange on cabinet 76 , its just been exploring solutions for at least 4 years 😞

Hoping someone can look it up for me 

Jim

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
jimbo19
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I find out when or if my cabinet will ever be upgraded ?? Tried calling openreach and BT

No one ? 

Any one have any idea who i can contact to find out ?? 

As I said online and via phone they had no idea who I could talk too 

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Re: How can I find out when or if my cabinet will ever be upgraded ?? Tried calling openreach and BT

Nobody has answered because nobody here knows. Openreach are the only people that know and they won't tell you.

0 Ratings
jimbo19
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Ok thanks , thought there might have been some knowledgeable Openreach employees occassionally looking in the forums 

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Even if there were, they wouldn't be on here in a business capacity so wouldn't be able to post/share any business senstive information.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings