cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saece
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

How can I get My ip Profile changed?`

Had infinity awhile now, was fine @ 76/20 then the router started doing the 1mb **bleep** spent ages on the phone with the call centre useless people! got new router all is changed, since that phone call my nets been slowly getting slower and slower.

Checked today, IP profile is down @ 30mbps how can u get this back to 76mb, no amount of resetting the homehub/openreach seems to work and i can't face calling India to repeat the same stuff 80808209897 more times.?

It all started after i was having the hh3 drop my connection to 1mb because of the wired connection, i can't help but feel like something has been done to my line on BT's end thats slowed my connection down.

When i had 76mb it was completely fine.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Nige32
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 2

Re: How can I get My ip Profile changed?`

@Saece wrote:

@had infinity awhile now, was fine @ 76/20 then the router started doing the 1mb **bleep** spent ages on the phone with the call centre useless people! got new router all is changed, since that phone call my nets been slowly getting slower and slower.

@Checked today, IP profile is down @ 30mbps how can u get this back to 76mb, no amount of resetting the homehub/openreach seems to work and i can't face calling India to repeat the same stuff 80808209897 more times.?

It all started after i was having the hh3 drop my connection to 1mb because of the wired connection, i can't help but feel like something has been done to my line on BT's end thats slowed my connection down.

When i had 76mb it was completely fine.

Hi

Its hard to get the DLM reset as you are getting, according to you around 30 meg.

As you have had a faulty HH3 replaced all you can really do is leave the vdsl modem switched on all the time no resetting as that does not help much and hopefully after around 3 weeks you may see the speed improve providing there are no more faults on your line causing the DLM to keep the speed low.

If after a few weeks have gone by and you are still not getting what you want out of the Infinity line then contact the forum team and ask them what else you could do click here for form .

best of luck hope it goes well for you

0 Ratings