cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

How can I make a complaint that is listened to?

Reported an internet / phone outage on the 31st Oct.  Was given a fix date 6 days later that was miissed, then given a fix date a following 4 days later that was missed still not fixed on 11th Nov and been told that I will be told on the 12th when it might be fixed. 

I find this loss of basic servce to be unacceptable but with all my communications so far using phone, chat app and 2 letters to the annomyous mailing address I do not feel that BT is taking this issue seriouosly.  I would like to register a complain at a level where someone may take notice but can not find a means to do thiis.  What do I have to do?  Is there a contact for Libby Barr who send the (automated) emaiil at the beginning of this issue.

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I make a complaint that is listened to?

the delay depends on what the fault is and how long it takes Openreach to resolve the problem

have you checked the service status webpage to see if there is any update
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I think you misunderstood my question about how I can log a complaint.

For the record I check the update regularly which is vague at best and sometimes inaccurate
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi Richard1969,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry that your services have developed a fault and for the length of time this is taking to sort out.  Send us over your details and we'll check what's causing the hold up repairing it.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see our contact link.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings