cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

How can I withdrawn from the "International Freedom Add-on"?

Hello,

I purchased the "International Freedom Add-on" for the current month (February) and now I want to withdrawn for this package (the permanency was of just 1 month, so I can withdrawn by March). The problem is that I can't find within MyBT where to do this.

Does anyone know where should I look to remove this option from my packages and services?

Thanks,

Conrado.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
everybodylovesjoe
Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: How can I withdrawn from the "International Freedom Add-on"?

You need to ring BT on 0800 800 150, and select the option that says 'I'm moving house or thinking of leaving BT' - you can't remove it on the website.

0 Ratings
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thanks, everybodylovesjoe.

Although right now it is not working due manteniment, I believe that I can do it online as well through this link here:

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do?topicId=28924

I'll try tomorrow or on Monday again, and if I can't get this sorted, I'll call the phone you posted before.

Cheers,

Conrado.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Call bt sales on 150 from a bt line and cancel the service
Over the phone it will
Normally cease the add on within few hours
0 Ratings
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

0 Ratings
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

I don't know what happened with my last message that does not appear.

I wanted say that although I started moving for cancelling this package almost a month ago, I'm still on the same place.

I called BT to get cancelled that service, and they confirmed that it won't be available from 1st March onward.

However, in my last bill for the period of 1st-31st March, it is charged again!

And that's not all, all the international calls that I made on February are also charged, and so that this package was to get them free for up to 600 min to a list on countries in which the mine one is.

I don't know what does BT earns threating in such way to their customers, but I can say for sure, that as soon as my contract expires, I won't renew with them. I'm really disappointed with the threatment that I'm getting, and so that this is just £5...

0 Ratings
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

I have already logged two incidences on the last 6 days for this, and nobody replies to them. Is that normal? The automated response says that I'll get response within 24 hours, but after 6 days nothing.

I'm really disapointed with BT, and I don't recommend anyone purchasing this package. Contracting it is really easy, but for cancelling it, there's no way!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

The only way you can cancel a service is to phone BT Sales on 150 from any BT Line
0 Ratings
Conrado
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Thank you John.

I already did that last month, and I'm still on the same place. This is absolutely annoying, I'm going to retry again for if I have more fortune now...

0 Ratings