Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaytelford
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

How do I claim my BT Reward Card

Go to solution

Hi, 

I ordered a BT Mobile SIM during the Black Friday event and was supposed to get a £75 BT Reward Card with my order.  I have tried going to https://www.vouchers.bt.com/claim-my-reward/ but I cant seem to actually claim it.

All I see if an instruction to signin (even if I am siged in already) to claim my reward but when I click on the button, it takes me to the standard BT login page.  After login, I am breifly redirected to http://home.bt.com/ before being rediredirected to MY BT dashboard.

Can you please tel me what I need to do to claim my reward as the only reason I waited for the Black Friday event in the first place was to get the additional benifits of a cheaper plan, more data and a reward.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: How do I claim my BT Reward Card

Go to solution

I think you are a bit premature in claiming, as it would take at least a few days after placing your order, receiving the SIM card, and then activating it, before you would be able to claim, as the activation would have to be noted by the team, and an the claim be added to MyBT.

If you ordered it Friday, I doubt very much that you have actually received it in the post, and activated it.

Even after claiming, it can take 30 days before you receive your reward.

BT Mobile voucher offers

You can claim your voucher online once you've activated your BT Mobile SIM at claim your voucher. If you don’t receive the voucher in 30 day period then complete and submit the chase form at chase my voucher.

0 Ratings
jaytelford
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Keith_Beddoe thanks for ypur reply.  Actually the Black Friday event has been running for almost a week now - despite being called "black friday" so I have already recieved and activated my SIM.

However, I will wait another week and then try to claim it again.  I don't want to wait too long because usually there is a time limit you have fpr claiming rewards of this natutre - But I will wait another week.

Thanks

Jay

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

There may be a backlog of orders waiting to be updated. If you still cannot claim at the end of next week, then first try the vouchers team.

If you still have problems, then I can ask one of the moderators to help.

0 Ratings
jaytelford
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Keith, I will updated this thread in a week or so to say whether or not I was sucesful.  Also sorry about the god aweful spelling, I am getting used to a new style of keyboard.

0 Ratings
ihateelvis
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I had the same problem when I was using Chrome. I used Firefox and it worked just fine

0 Ratings