cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
middyred68
Message 1 of 4

How do I connect to BT Broadband

Hi,
I've just moved my phone and broadband from Virgin to BT. I kept my trusty Belkin router so have no BT hub. How do I actually connect to BT Broadband ? Router is working fine, but nothing to connect to in my laptop's settings, it just shows "no Internet access". I have phoned India but it didn't really help. I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction? Thanks,
Mark.
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: How do I connect to BT Broadband

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

surprised you didn't get a hub free when you joined BT

when was your activation date?  infinity or adsl?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@middyred68 wrote:
Hi,
I've just moved my phone and broadband from Virgin to BT. I kept my trusty Belkin router so have no BT hub. How do I actually connect to BT Broadband ? Router is working fine, but nothing to connect to in my laptop's settings, it just shows "no Internet access". I have phoned India but it didn't really help. I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction? Thanks,
Mark.

As mentioned you will need to set your router up to connect and authenticate with BT

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings