cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 34

Re: How do I get Openreach to update their database?

Go to solution

please delete ref number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 34

Go to solution

Hi Guys,

I wanted to post a quick update on this thread.

The data for this line was incorrectly showing that this line was exchange only. The line was actually as the OP said, being routed through cabinet 1. I managed to get Openreach to update their record and the line is now showing as being routed through cabinet 1 with FTTC available. 

Thanks

PaddyB

Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution
Great news Paddy another good result for the mod team
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution

Could you do the same for my FTTP issue Paddy?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

You've spoken to soon! I've been on the phone with a BT manager today trying to upgrade to Infinity only to find the line result has reverted back to ADSL Only. I believe she has referred the matter back to you to see whats gone wrong

Regards

Dave

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

Hi Paddy & team - i hope you dont mind me contacting you on here but i am really struggling with the same query.

i live at ***EDITED ADDRESS*** - my house is saying Fibre unavailable however every other house in my street is (according to the Openreach database). There is room in the cabinet as Fibre is being offered to other houses.

Are you able to update my records so i can upgrade to fibre? I have just moved into the property and i work from home so this is a really serious issue for me 😞

If you need any further informatoon please let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution
Hi, I have a similar issue, openreach fixed a major fault with our line by moving us to a new cabinet, the engineer says it is fibre enabled, however the line checker still shows us at cabinet 15, when our new one is 57. I can't order fibre until its changed? Will it change? Please please help. Service provider can't do anything whilst line check still shows old cabinet, which was not fibre enabled.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution

Is it BT you want to get fibre from? If not you need to get your chosen service provider to contact Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 34

Go to solution
I want to change over to bt but they've said the same, they can't do anything until the information is updated, my current providers are useless customer service wise and frankly don't understand what I'm trying to tell them, they run the line check and tell me it's the old cabinet. Frustrating is an understatement.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

You can contact Openreach using this form.

https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

Explain your problem to them. If you get an automated response just keep re-submitting the form and you will eventually get a human response.

0 Ratings