cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indigowolf
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

How do I register a formal complaint?

i have trawled the forum posts but all the contacts/links shown for complaints have ceased or been taken down.

I do not want to 'chat' to someone and the Facebook link just takes me to the standard BT page.

The reason for this drastic step is my family has been without a phone line and broadband for at least a third of the last month.

I have registered THREE faults in that period and the 'repairs' have failed. My children need Internet access for their studies       ( one doing A levels and the other GCSE's) as well as the need to be able to conduct my business online!

I have contacted OffCom I have been told that, initially,I need to make a formal complaint with BT.

who do I write to, I want a name not just an address or even an email address would be acceptable.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: How do I register a formal complaint?

@Indigowolf wrote:

conduct my business online!

Are you a business user?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 6

Hi Indigowolf,

I'm sorry about the fault with your line, if you need any help please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Indigowolf
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner but we have had no access to the Internet for the fourth time in a month.

0 Ratings
Indigowolf
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

I haven't heard back from you, have you contacted my brother? 

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 6 of 6

Hi Indigowolf, 

Thanks for your post. 

My colleague will be in touch later today to update your brother.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings