cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lawrencejweber
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

How do I speak to someone in the complaints department

I've had no broadband for a week and the level of incompetence currently being displayed by BT is breath taking.

I have had 10 calls with 10 different people, each one promised to call back and didn't. 3 set up Engineer visits, each one then cancelled by the next one.

My wife waited in for a whole day on Wednesday and no-one came.

I have been promised a call from the complaints department twice, neither time did they ring back.

I have no faith that the next Engineer will come on Wednesday when they are booked to.

So my question is how do I get hold of someone in the complaints department?

Any help gratefully taken.

Cheers

L

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: How do I speak to someone in the complaints department

Have you tried here. http://bt.custhelp.com/app/complaints/queue_id/478

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
dodgydrains
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

If you haven't already you may want to look at this:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/~/customer-service-guarantee

Not sure exactly what it covers (i.e. does it include loss of broadband).  I have heard too many instances of Engineers not turning up.  Good luck trying to sort out your broadband issues.

0 Ratings
abigis4
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

We have been waiting for a call back from the complaints department for over a week now. We haven't had broadband for over two weeks now with no explanation as to why it has been stopped. No one ever calls. Good luck.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@abgis4
Your problem is being dealt with by the forum mods who will contact you today
0 Ratings
oldpilot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I have had the same problem. Long chat online with someone in India. He then phoned me and after effectivly saying he could do nothing asked me to hold on and he would put me through to complaints at which point the long disconnected tone clicked in.

I ordered BT phone and broadband on April 25 with a promised activation date of May 9,

They somehow messed the order up and now tell me the revised day for activation is May23 which is two days short of a month to mover from PO broadband who are even worse.

0 Ratings