cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gileshoughton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

How long before a UFC fight is available on demand?

BT won't let me have BT Sport on my BT TV (different reason every time I call) so I'm resigned for having to pay for the app. However, before I do, does anyone know how long it takes for the UFC fights to appear on demand? They are live at 3am and I'm hoping they'll be available the morning they are aired, because obviously I can't record or stay up and watch at this hour.

Many thanks!
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: How long before a UFC fight is available on demand?

I would guess they are on quickly. But their could be licesing issues. Why can you not receive it on BT TV.
? Do you have infinity?

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 7

Click on this link and post results. Remeber to remove your number:
https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
gileshoughton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

I'm too far away from the FTTC cabinet. I have 'Faster Broadband'. Sometimes I get told it's because of slow speed, even though I'm above the 6.25 minimum, and sometimes I get told it's because we don't have multicast, even though the Openreach checker says we do. Frustrating! But I've given up trying now.
0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 7

Oh ok. Well I am lead to believe it comes up quickly. I might be wrong but isnt the BT sport app and service free. You could buy a chromecast and cast it to your TV

0 Ratings
gileshoughton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

It's only free if you have free BT sport on BT TV, which they won't let me have, song have to pay. Obviously I'm hesitant to recommit for another 12 month contract until I know the deal with these fights, as that's my reason to join, but no one at BT has been able to tell me.
0 Ratings
gileshoughton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Can anyone with the app or online access tell me if last night's UFC fight night is available yet? I don't want to subscribe for 12 months and find it only has out of date events on demand.

Many thanks.
0 Ratings