cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ady199
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

How long does it take for BT to investigate a fault??

I logged a fault with BT on 24/4/12 re: slow Infinity 2 speeds - I've just checked the current status of the fault and it's showing as:-

Capture.JPG

How long does it normally take for BT to investigate these types of faults???

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Aarong
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: How long does it take for BT to investigate a fault??

I had the exact same issue a few months ago, since the fault is classed as open it could be anytime, it could be a day, a week or a month.

Although, during this period i didn't find any issues with my speeds.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Depends on the nature of the fault, which team is responsible for the faulty kit/system/service and what their ERT (expected response times) are.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
jussa21
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

My fault is the same started 24/4/12 still open and still on number 1 bt retail
0 Ratings
peapod
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi

My fault was reported on the 14/4/12 and they said it was fixed yesterday......guess what....its not!

good luck!

0 Ratings
ady199
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Just looked at my reported fault and its still showing as Number 1, its now been 8 days since I reported the problem. I have sent 3 tweets now to @btcare and have not received a reply.

HELP!!
0 Ratings