Hi, Had a few issues with using telephone extension with hub 5 and speed slowed down which I belive is caused by router resetting and reducing my dlm profile. Hub 5 has now been stable and has not dropped connection for the last seven days since my master socket was moved. How long will it take to get back to the speeds I was getting before problems.
Also do figures at 9 & 10 below look okay.
1. Product name:BT Home Hub
2. Serial number:+068543+NQ42803075
3. Firmware version:Software version 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.6 (Type A) Last updated Unknown
4. Board version:BT Hub 5A
5. VDSL uptime:6 days, 21:35:34
6. Data rate:800 / 24997
7. Maximum data rate:2260 / 36721
8. Noise margin:7.5 / 7.0
9. Line attenuation:0.0 / 27.3
10. Signal attenuation:0.0 / 24.7
11. Data sent/received:3.0 GB / 2.4 GB
12. Broadband username:firstname.lastname@example.org
13. BT Wi-fi:Yes
Well I had problems from the word go, but when first installed I got 27Mbps Down and 1.75Mbps up, this dropped to 16Mbps down and 0.5Mbps up before I got problem sorted.
FTTC Range A Clean 31.4 - 39.3 Down, 6 - 7.9 Up
FTTC Range B Impacted 18.3 - 34 Down, 4.7 - 7.9 Up