Go to solution
OK. Thanks for your help Andy 👍
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 22 of 29

Re: How to stop Auto Forwarding email on BT Yahoo

Go to solution

I'm having the same issue where I have no option to stop my email from being forwarded, I am also still with BT Yahoo Mail 😕

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

I too have the same problem. I can offer no solution, but post here in the hope that someone will come up with one - or even (wonder of wonders) that someone in BT will get it sorted. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

@ronpegram wrote:

I too have the same problem. I can offer no solution, but post here in the hope that someone will come up with one - or even (wonder of wonders) that someone in BT will get it sorted. 

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

It looks like BT are in the hands of Yahoo! for this feature. Clearly something is wrong with it, and as Sky use Yahoo! - it's affecting their users too.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

I did manage to finally set up forwarding but it stopped suddenly on Monday. Now when you go into Options under the Basic setting there is no Pop and Forwarding option. The Pop and Forwarding is still greyed out on the new layout version so there seems no way of forwarding at all now.BT Options Screen

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution

@HampshireLady wrote:

The Pop and Forwarding is still greyed out on the new layout version so there seems no way of forwarding at all now.

Hi.

Retry the "new" email system - and see if the option is available. It appears greyed out, but the Forward option is now clickable (at least on a couple of my accounts).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks Andy, it was greyed out but clickable as you say, and now disabled.

Many Thanks,

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution

I set up autoforwarding on my email (btinternet) which is actually a btyahoo account. I do not know how to turn it off. I am using an Apple Mac

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

Log onto your account via a web browser https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform and go to "Options" then to "POP & Forwarding" and delete the email address you are forwarding to and click "save"

0 Ratings