cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sid321
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Hub 4 - Help please

Hi,  I have, just, got hub 4 which is fine, but all of a sudden both my samsung S4 and Samsung pad will not connect to wifi?  cannot watch BT or any of the itvs, bbcs or sky on them,  any ideas would be really greatfull.  thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
sid321
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: Hub 4 - Help please

I turned off hub and reset - all good - hope it doesnt do this all the time though !?!
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Sorry if obvious but you did enter the new wireless key/password from back of hub

if then have you tried turning off smart wireless and select the channel manually. Have you tried splitting the 2.4 and 5ghz networks by adding say a 5 to the 5ghz ssid. You can use same password. You can then log into both ssid and phone will connect to either

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
sid321
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi, thanks for that - but totally lost me - it did work fine as stated then just stopped working with phones and pad. Turned off hub, back on again and all is good. I had aol for 14 years, most of them it was turned on continually and never missed a beat, so a bit miffed that it turned out to be new hub after only 4 weeks.
0 Ratings