Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lam
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Hub doesn't recognize key

Go to solution
I called BT who were useless; after numerous tests they're sending a new Hub. No explanation and now I have no internet connection for 4 days. I have never experienced such atrocious customer service.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Hub doesn't recognize key

Go to solution

which key - admin password or wireless

did you do factory reset holding recessed button on back and the lights flashed?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Lam
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Yes I pressed the recessed button and it still doesn't work.

It was the wireless key
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

if you know admin password then connect with ethernet cable then enter hub manager and check wireless password and change it to something else

don't even need internet connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Just a basic check: You connect to the Homehub SSid (Name) which should be something like BTHomehub5-xxxx then enter the wireless passkey which is found on the label on the Homehub.

0 Ratings
Lam
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks! This worked.
0 Ratings