cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mro2011
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Hub6 / BT smart hub problems.

Hi everyone. First post. I have had HH6 since before Xmas running BT infinity 1.
Have turned off smart setup.
Download speed 51mbs / 9 upload.

Works perfect on every device but last 3/4weeks it has intermittent problems with a laptop upstairs? When we first got it 0 problems but now this problem with this one device (IPhone works fine sitting next to it so at a loss with what problem is). Have placed laptop with problem next to router and still won't load webpage or takes forever (instant when we first got router and instant on every other device). Sometimes it's fine then suddenly it's not. Am at a complete loss. Might separate the bands etc but we have Sky Q so will I have to connect those all over again?

Router is one floor below problem laptop. Old Sky hub didn't have a problem that was running normal 14-16mb internet.

Any help?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Mro2011
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Hub6 / BT smart hub problems.

Any body?
0 Ratings
Ian7777
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Hub6 / BT smart hub problems.

I would definitely separate the wireless channels anyway, it makes life easier as you know what you are connected to.

Also try changing the wireless mode, I found at least one of my devices did not like mode 1 at 5Ghz, its connection became unreliable on that frequency.  (I have limited this device to 2.4ghz)

0 Ratings