Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
talis54
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 21

Re: I am being over charged

Go to solution

I have just been over charged on my latest bill firstly by £36 for reconnecting my services,after they disconnected them through a fault of there own that took 2 years to resolve,next item is for £26 for anytime calls which I asked them to remove last year as I do NOT use this service,I am seriously thinking of leaving BT as there quality of service to me has slowly declined over the last 3 years,I am fed up of being passed from pillar to post over the phone and cannot get this matter resolved,am not being funny by saying this,but I don't get to speak to one English person,they tell me my bill is correct when I know that it isn't over the last 2 years I have had to fight them over £61,10p refund,which was finally fixed earlier this year,now I am fighting over this £ 50 odd pounds over charged on this bill,let's just hope that it doesn't take another 2 years to sort this bill now,so can someone help me please,as soon as possible,thank you Miss Susan Parkinson

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution

Once the Forum Mods have read your post they will post an invite here, once you reply to them they will take personal ownership of the problem until resolved.

Do not send them a Personal Message as this is the incorrect contact method and cannot be properly tracked also the mod contacted may not be on shift for sometime and this will delay your help.

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

Hi talis54, 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry about the extra charges added when you reconnected. I can take a look at this. 

Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will take it from there.

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
luckeyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

i have been a loyal customer with BT for over 40 years when i changed my broadband in Jan 2015 to BT infinity i did not know that my calls package the one i was on was for unlimited calls anytime for a number of years had been changed to weekend calls free only i have now had a bill for £150 for calls on top of my normal bill when i phoned to ask why this had happened i was told by the BT indian call center that it was my fault i should have looked at the package more closely i told the man that i was only changing my broadband not my phone pakage but he more or less told me tuf luck after 40 years i think i deserve better treatment than this any help would be appreciated

0 Ratings
luckeyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

how do i caontact you

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

there is no longer a broadband package with unlimited anytime calls and when you renewed you got current package which is free weekend calls.  you then need to add on the free anytime call to your package.  check your MYBT

try online live chat 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

post deleted 

luckeyone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

i was already on a broadband package i just upgraded to bt infinity when it became available i did not ask for my phone package to be altered from anytime calls to weekend only

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution
changing a broadband package can cause phone packages to change use live chat they will get this changed back to what you had before
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution

there is no phone package

your broadband package includes free use of the phone at certain times.  the old packages included anytime calls whereas the new broadband packages are normally free weekend calls and if you want better then you add on to your existing package and in your case that would be free anytime calls for an extra cost

I can't see how you can change back to a package that is no longer sold

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings