cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtipp
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

I am exhausted - MOD I'm begging for help - direct debit not setup, now I face charges

Hi,

I'm exhausted.

I have 2 issues with BT, one with an outstanding bill and one with broadband issues. I'm so run down by BT I don't even have the energy to begin to explain the journey they've took me on. In short, my problems are below:

1) Billing issues
On 04/04/15 I discussed a previous billing issue on the phone with BT, the representative and I agreed a date for my direct debit to be set up. I got off the phone on the understanding that a direct debit would be setup to come out on 1st. I don't check my bills, they're paperless and I don't check all of my emails. Four months later, I get an email from BT saying that I owe £114 and I must pay urgently. To avoid this error, I should setup a direct debit.........no words.

I'm now faced with a bill of £114 due to BTs error. What am I supposed to do?

2) Broadband issues I will post in another thread.

I would be seriously grateful for you to help me, please please please. I am desperate.

Thank you,

Jess

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: I am exhausted - MOD I'm begging for help - direct debit not setup, now I face charges

I'm asking the forum moderators to look into this for you and they should post contact info here later this morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 3 of 3

Re: I am exhausted - MOD I'm begging for help - direct debit not setup, now I face charges

Hi jtipp, 

Welcome and thanks for posting. 

I can take a look into this for you. Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch.

Thanks,

OlgaC