Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

I am looking for an e-mail to contact bt team

Go to solution

Dear BT team,

I have left U.K. recently and would like to terminate (cancel) my contract with BT.

I have searched the site for a contact e-mail, but I could not find one. Unfortunately I do not have access to a phone and cannot give you a call.

I have all details (including my account number), could you please urgently let me know how I can contact you via e-mail and submit a cancellation order?

Thank you,

Valery 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: I am looking for an e-mail to contact bt team

Go to solution

Welcome to this forum. This is a BT domestic customer to customer help forum, any messages posted here do not go to BT.

If you need to contact BT, you can use Live Chat , that would be quicker than e-mail.

Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

understood, thank you

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi guys,

Just to clarify, using the above email address or the "Contact us" link found on the front page of the forum will send your details to the same email queue.

A lot of people tend to find the Live Chat quicker as you’re getting a live response there and then, but you can also contact the mods directly about any issues by using the “Contact us” link that’s available on our bios.

Thanks,

Stephanie
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

The address you need is residential.services@bt.com. Hope that helps - it nearly drove me mad trying to find it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@david13 wrote:

The address you need is residential.services@bt.com. Hope that helps - it nearly drove me mad trying to find it.

Welcome to the forum. Did you realise you've repeated info already dealt with in the thread, which is over a year old?

(By the way, the link to the mods mentioned in StephanieG's post is no longer available.)

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings