cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jongkook
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

I am still waiting for internet activation

BT notified me that the broadband service will be activated on 29th Sep. Kindly they sent text messages and email to help remember the date. I didn't doubt BT because they sent too many notice to me. I can never forget the date thanks to your many text messages.

But it didn't work yesterday. Even there wasn't any explanation and information in advance. I spent a whole day in my house to wait activating the internet.

Why didn't BT keep a promise? and why didn't you give any information in advance? so when is it available to use internet? I tried tens of times to contact customer sevice thorugh Phone and chatting, but I cound't heat any clear response. The only thing I can do is just waiting. But i am not sure how long I have to wait.

I have already recieved the hub kit a few days ago. But, according to the track of order, there is still on delivery. What's happening now?
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: I am still waiting for internet activation

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

Is your phone working?

Which one of these matches your phone socket?

nte.jpg or oldnte.jpgor adslface.jpg or  newnte.jpg

0 Ratings