cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

I can actually connect wirelessly to an unplugged bthub4 box

Go to solution

I not really sure if anybody has had this happen to them at all, or if its some type of glitch. This only recently started happening months after we disconnected that router to replace it for a newer bthub6. Then on we've seen this router appear constantly on all subsquent devices in this household, i was able to at one point Actually log in to the wifi with the key we previously set it for that box. Just so you know i aint making this up i have photographic evidence of this strange occurence

SSID Is: Bthub4-RFKW          The router, completely unplugged  My phone detects it and connected to it fine

keep in mind aswell, that my phone has not been exposed to that old router and has been purchased much more later (2017) than the router

If requested i'll happily provide video proof if thats not enough!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: I can actually connect wirelessly to an unplugged bthub4 box

Go to solution

You cannot possibly connect to an unplugged router. You are connecting to something else with the same SSID, homeplugs perhaps?

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Right, I just had a look around my house and actually found a dual band WiFi extender that had the same SSID. Completely forgot we had that installed, thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Smiley Happy

0 Ratings