cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

I can't access MyBT settings.. after I contacted BT to cancel a mistake made during contract renewal

Go to solution

on tuesday I tried to was taking advantage of a renewing my infinity 2 package to save £4 a month on my bil. but I accidentitally added evening and weekends package that I didn't want.

after I printed out the recite I realised my mistake and imediatllly contacted BT. to rectify this mistake.

I talked to a scottish guy called Ryan who assured me he would cancel the order and my contract would revert back to what it was.

how ever I noticed on thursday that the order was closed and an new one was open, and I did not have access to MYBT or my BT Extras,  so I contacted BT again on friday this time I talked to an Irish man called Laim who, notted that I had an open order and that he would close the order and I would then have access to my BT and extras. that was @ 8:17 on friday the 8th of july.

he said I would need to wait for 24 hours then my account wauld be back to normal and I could access my BT setting and extras once again.

this was not the case and I tried to phone BT once again only with no avail, only to be told by an Indian sounding call centre staff who didn't provide a name that there was nothing she could do sa it was not a work day.

can anyone advise me on what I can do or who I can contact to get this issue resolved. I just wanted to renew my broadband contract with BT.

http://i.imgur.com/et06pw2l.png 

http://i.imgur.com/gC725Twl.png

my phone and broadband are still working, but I can't get anyone at BT to resolve this frustrating issue. that's preventing me from renewing my broadband contract and accessing my BT settings.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
PaddyB
Message 2 of 11

Re: I can't access MyBT settings.. after I contacted BT to cancel a mistake made during contract ren

Go to solution

Hi Cnonna,

Welcome to the community forum, and thank you for posting.

I'll be able to help you get access to your My BT settings. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Re: I can't access MyBT settings.. after I contacted BT to cancel a mistake made during contract ren

Go to solution

@PaddyB could you please Private message me ASAP. thank you.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
you need to use the contact the mods form that the mods have made available to you

the mods do not use private messages as it states in their signatures
0 Ratings
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

ah okay, but I wanted to ask him something, that I didn't want to post on an open forum.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
once you have sent the mods contact form it then goes into the mod teams mail stack and then the first available mod will contact you personally this can take a few days and the mod who contacts you may not be PaddyB
0 Ratings
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Thank you so much that seems to be it all back to normal now.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @cnonna,

Thank you for posting back. I'm glad to hear you can access your My BT again Smiley Happy

PaddyB

0 Ratings
cnonna
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@PaddyB I can't thank you and your colleagues, enough. I was getting nowhere on the phone and you guys solved it in less than 24 hours. again thank you.

my I ask, did you get that second PM I sent to you with that other request?

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hey @cnonna,

You are very welcome. @PaddyB will be here later today. I'll speak with him when he comes in so he can check his PM's. He'll be back in touch with you.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings