Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

I can't view My Extras on My BT page.

Go to solution

As per thread title. When I log into My BT I can't view My Products or My Extras on my account page. I just see the following error messages -

My Products

Due to a system error we can't display your information. We are working to fix this for you as quickly as possible.

If you need access to the broadband usage tool in the meantime, you can access the page through this link:

Go to the Broadband usage tool

My Extras
We can’t retrieve your Extras, either because you have a calling plan or a broadband service in this account or because you are not the account holder. Please let us know if you do have a calling plan or broadband service in this account and you are th..., so we can amend your profile.

The link in the My Extras error message just goes to a page with just an useless submit button.

BT.pngCan a mod get this sorted for me? I coming here first since you got my previous problem sorted spot on after a week of banging my head against a brick walk with the call centre! Plus it would be great to actually keep track of what extras are on my account now that I've finally got my Infinity 2 upgrade in the pipeline.

Cheers,
Sillothian.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: I can't view My Extras on My BT page.

Go to solution

If you are in the process of changing your contract that will be the reason why "My Extras" is not showing. Your "My Extras" will not be "upgraded" until your order is completed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I first noticed it was like this over two weeks ago when I logged in trying to see why I couldn't upgrade to Infinity 2 (sorted now but see this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Open-but-completed-order-on-my-account-is-preventing-me-f...), so it has nothing to do with my upgrade order from today (the my BT page could've been like this for ages as I only ever check it if something goes wrong).

Obviously I wanted that more important issue sorted first before I got onto this minor problem but it still needs sorting so I can keep track of what extras are on my account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

I would wait until your upgrade has gone through and is up and running and if it is still not showing post back.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Will a mod be able to look at this for me please? Products and Extras are still not showing on the My BT page and this is the only place I can confirm that everything is correct on my account after my upgrade. Live chat are no help and I'd rather just wait the 5 days in the mod's queue knowing that they will sort it. They are so much more helpful than the call centre.

Cheers.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Sillothian,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you’re having problems with the extras in your MyBT. I’m sure I’ll be able to get that sorted for you. Can you drop me an email with the details? You’ll get the contact link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Info sent David. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Cheers,

Sillothian.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Sorted now 🙂

This was escalated to the BT.com incident desk who emailed me to say they were looking into the problem. Haven't had another email back from them but my 'My BT' page is now working as it should.

Now for another thread for the problems that have arisen from upgrading my broadband and tv package. BT are definitely consistent in that they never get things right first time! Still at least the mods on here are great at getting things sorted. The call centre staff could learn a thing or two from them.

0 Ratings