Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

I canceled the contract, sent back the router but bt still asking for money

Go to solution
I called bt about 4 months ago. I told them I want them to install me a phone line and I wanna start a Internet broadband contract. Few days after I received a router from bt. They sent the engineer to fix a phone line ( even if I don't have one and I was keep asking them to install me the phone line). After the first visit of the engineer , I called them again, told them the problem..and they sent the engineer second time to fix the line ( of course, it doesn't exist). After the 3rd visit of the engineer (who came for the 3rd time to fix a phone line that doesn't exist). I called customer service and told them that I want to cancel the contract because I didn't received what I asked. They sent me a bag, I sent the router back to bt ( I have the receipt from the post office) and...bt still asking for my money. About a week after I called them for the first time I've seen on my bt that I have to pay like 98 pounds.. The sum was keep growing. Yesterday I got a letter from bt and now they ask me to pay about 170 pounds. Of course I will not pay. But what can I do to make them stop?
( it looks like bt comes from **bleep**)
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: I canceled the contract, sent back the router but bt still asking for money

Go to solution

Hi @Cris34 Welcome to the forum and sorry that your getting billed and never had service.

We will be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings