cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 31 of 67

Re: I cannot connect to world of warcraft anymore, or eu.battle.net

Are we 100% sure about that? WoW EU is down for the UK, certainly, but are there reports from users outside of the UK having connection issues? That would make it even more worrying.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 32 of 67

Anyone had any luck?

I still cant login to the wow servers or the DIII servers, the websites also do not load.

I did managed to login to wow earlier but was DC very quick

Im also having issues connecting to websites that i visit everyday?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 33 of 67

It's only affecting people logging in, checking out some streams people currently logged in aren't experiencing issues. Which means it's not a blanket issue, just specific areas that are borked.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 34 of 67

I wonder if all the sites having issues are based in France as that would mean it is a network issue there.

France has always had a bad reputation for network issues even going back to my medal of honor days years ago and could never understand blizzard choosing france over countries with better network infrastructure.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 35 of 67

Okay, this thread is helpful: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6413022611?page=1

Hopefully it works for you all. It does indeed seem to be impacting areas of Europe outside the UK too. It's happening to all service providers (BT, Virgin, Sky, etc) and it's more than just Blizzard. A lot of online games don't work, and a lot of wesbites don't work - though the websites vary from user to user.

Kotaku doesn't work for me. Adobe.com doesn't work for some. BBC sites don't work for some. Daily Mail, the Sun, 9gag, loads of different reports of different sites flat out not loading. It's definitely bigger than basic connection issues with BT, or server issues with Blizzard.

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 36 of 67

@Darkstorne wrote:

Are we 100% sure about that? WoW EU is down for the UK, certainly, but are there reports from users outside of the UK having connection issues? That would make it even more worrying.

There were users from France and the Netherlands with the same problems posting on the Blizzard thread which was linked to earlier on in this thread.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 37 of 67

Darkstorne i can confirm the same issues with the same sites!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 38 of 67

It would seem this is a wider issue that just one with Blizzard. Can any of you load adobe.com for example? Pretty sure it's a Telia issue.

Edit: There is a post up on the United States Tech Support forum about the issue, although no reply from Blizzard on it (doubt one will appear there anyway). https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6413022611

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 39 of 67

adobe.com does not work for me.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 40 of 67

Thanks for the confirmations. Then I guess there's nothing we can do but cross our fingers and hope this isn't a monoltihic ****-up that will take days to fix =(

It is certainly greater than BT network issues. Nothing BT or Blizzard can do to fix it. Hopefully they CAN help to find the source of the issue and raise awareness about it though. I hope this isn't going to get worse.

0 Ratings