cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 51 of 67

Re: I cannot connect to world of warcraft anymore, or eu.battle.net

There's a company called Telia in Sweden. Seems a lot of Europe's ISPs rely on Telia's networks to transfer data. When Telia suffered issues, most of Europe felt it in varying ways. Particulalry MMOs - WoW, SWTOR, Secret World all went down, and many others.

Now that Telia is back up, it seems everything is flowing smoothly again. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 52 of 67

Thanks, i understand now

Im still getting a silly MS in wow, so the problems have not been fixed completly
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 53 of 67

1K Ms is kinda really un playable i can can tell you that there is alot of packet loss down the line

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 54 of 67

Yeah my ms is normally around 40, since ive logged back in my MS has been around 300, its now shot to 1200 lol. Guess Blizzard have not fixed the problem completely yet.

The ping is constantly changing every few seconds.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 67

all you can do is wait i am afraid
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 56 of 67

Hi john, even though Blizzard have got there servers ok now to logon to, would the silly high ms mean that there is still a router issue somewhere?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 57 of 67

it takes time to fully resolve this sort of problem and get things back to normal as i posted earlier is just have be patient and wait BT and other isp's and the network teams are still working on the problem to return things to normal there is possibly some further re routing needed
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 58 of 67

I doubt if the issue is Blizzards considering the hassle everyone had accessing various websites around the world as well. You're probably right though in saying that there's still a problem somewhere - whoever's responsible for it has probably re-routed traffic via a different path so that people can get back on their websites regardless of game-affecting latency as this wouldn't really be deemed important compared to general web access.

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 59 of 67

Thanks DeanM and John.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 60 of 67

glad to help were I can
0 Ratings