cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s2Avant
Message 1 of 4

I dont know!!!!

Newbie, sorry if post in the wrong section.

Signed the business up for BT Business account a few months ago and must admit I cannot fault the service, Superb!...........but...

Why cant BT sort out "private" accounts in such an efficient manner?

We are now on the 5th day after the "activation" date and as you can see by this post, my internet works (just), however I am unable to phone anyone! Main Landline totallly dead.

"BT - CAN I HAVE MY PHONE BACK!" ?????

WHAT DO WE DO IN AN EMERGENCY ?

B-band currentley running at 120kbps which is poor compared to the previous ISP (Orange) (did a bit of searching not sure of the terms, but apparentley they do not have their "equipment" in the local exchange (3milesl), but they did a better job!)

What is the current "cooling off" period for new acccount?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: I dont know!!!!

The cooling off period ends when the service goes live.
0 Ratings
s2Avant
Message 3 of 4

nuts.

0 Ratings
nottydread
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Hi s2avant, I know it's always said, but you should check if it's not your actual phone, by using another one to - handy to get that one out the way (if you've got 6 mins and 18 secs to spare you should check out this vid on how to check your equipment and test socket), would also be good to check/change your microfilters too!

your internet is working so you could try doing a line test on http://www.bt.com/faults , you can also report a fault on and book an engineer etc. - sorry if you've done any of this already Smiley Sad , i'm sure the mods will be able to help.

Tags (2)