cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GaryG
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

I'm being charged for my evening calls even though I am on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan

Go to solution

Starting back in May 2011, I moved home and had to have a new phone line installed into the new address. I told BT very clearly that I wanted the new line to be on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan as I was at my old address.

Ever since then, both my May and June bill have call charges for all of my Evening calls i.e. calls made after 7:00pm and before 7:00am. Strangley my weekend calls are not being charged.

Furthermore, my account does say that I am indeed on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Plan.

I have contacted BT on 2 separate occasions by phoine; the first time being when I got my May bill and the second time when I got my June bill. On both occasions I got the usual standard apology and the calls charges refunded, but the problem has not been fixed! I cannot keep calling BT every month with the same complaint seeking refunds!

So, since BT seem incapable of fixing their own billing problems, what's my next step? OFCOM?

I am serisously thinking of changing my provider.

If anyone has any advice, I would much appreciate it.

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: I'm being charged for my evening calls even though I am on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Pla

Go to solution
Hi GaryG,

If you can fill out the contact us form in the about me section in my profile, we can take a look into it for you.

Cheers,
Chris
BT Moderator Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
GaryG
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: I'm being charged for my evening calls even though I am on the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Pla

Go to solution

Thank you. My last evening call from 30/06/2011 is now appearing in my "recent usage" as charged as £0.000.

Thanks for your help.Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Kathryn135
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
This is also happening to me. I have called to complain and was told the overcharging would stop. However, it has continued for third month running. I will call again to complain tomrorrow. Our latest bill is showing for £81 because again the unlimited monthly plan has not been applied. Please can someone advise what the next step in the compliants process shpild be?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Kathryn135 wrote:
This is also happening to me. I have called to complain and was told the overcharging would stop. However, it has continued for third month running. I will call again to complain tomrorrow. Our latest bill is showing for £81 because again the unlimited monthly plan has not been applied. Please can someone advise what the next step in the compliants process shpild be?

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

I would suggest your best bet is to contact the moderators via this method :-

Moderation Team Contact Address: please fill out the "contact us" below.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

You may need to wait 2 or 3 days as they are quite busy people.

0 Ratings