Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irsean
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

I need help ASAP!

I need help.

A few weeks ago I ordered a new phone line and broadband. I specifically asked and wanted a new line upstairs so it doesnt effect the current line into the house. The house currently had a Sky phone line/broadband.

The engineer came out and basically fitted a new line, but override the current line downstairs. I didnt realise all this until after he left and now I'm annoyed.

I need BT to revert all changes and put the old number back downstairs so my dads Sky broadband works.... Help?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: I need help ASAP!

you need to phone 151 or use this link

phone faults

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
irsean
Contributor
Message 3 of 12

I've phoned, but I keep getting connected to people that don't understand my English. It took them 10 mins to figure out my post code/tracking number.. Online help doesnt help at all.

0 Ratings
irsean
Contributor
Message 4 of 12

Now they're hanging up... My mum has tried twice.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 12

even if the mods pick this up you could wait for 5/6 working days for mods to get back to you after initial contact

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
irsean
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

I need it fixed today. Engineer and Bt messed up our current Sky connection.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 12

Hi irsean,

Thanks for posting. Have you tried the faults live chat? What did they say? If they can't help I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. YOu'll get the "contact us" link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
PirateJohn
Beginner
Message 8 of 12

Hey David, why is 'Live Chat' greyed out on my account?
0 Ratings
irsean
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Messaged you.

I really need this fixed before 5 pm before my dad gets back from work. He'll be mad that his internet and line got changed.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

did you use the contact us link when clicking on David's name and not PM?

0 Ratings