cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 17

Re: I need to register a complaint

If it's 3/5 working days, then surely they should update the email sent which says 48 hours?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 17

as the mods work load varies a lot their waiting time varies also this has been raised and is being looked into
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 13 of 17

Hi John (or any other mod). Would it be possible to give me a link or contact where I too can make a complaint? Had an absolute nightmare few days (by the way I can never find the 'contact the mods' link when I look at your profiles). Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 17

the forum mods link is only shown when they invite you to contact them also I am not a mod the mods are identified by the word moderator in their profile  this link should help https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 17

Hi John,

thanks for your reply.

I took up the offer of help from the mods immediately, but they too, as with all BT's customer service channels, are experiencing "unusually high levels of demand" at the moment and I am in (yet another) queue.

The issue here isn't whether someone puts me in a queue - it's the insane amount of time it takes to get to the front of the queue and the poor quality of what happens when I do.

In the meantime, my customer experience horror story continues into its fifth week.

Regards,

L.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 17

Once the mods take personal ownership of your problem they will see your problem through until fully resolved they have a very high reputation for problem solving
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 17 of 17

I always go straight to the top if I have a complaint let them know how unhappy you are with the service. I did it with BT sport and will have a £6+ credit on my next bill after proving I had signed up the day I got the email saying they were going to charge for it unless I committed to another 18 month contract

0 Ratings