cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gothgirl
Message 1 of 3

I only want to change to a broadband package

Surely it shouldn't be this hard...

I'm an existing BT customer wanting to change to the Broadband and Anytime Calls (£16+£10 line rental pcm). From myBT I only get the option to change to

More Broadband and Calls (£18 + £10) - but calls are only evening and weekends

or

Unlimited Broadband and Calls (£28 + £10)

Help please! (otherwise I think it will be cheaper and easier just to leave...)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: I only want to change to a broadband package

Hi Gothgirl

Welcome to the community.

I can have this investigated for you to see why you aren't getting this option. Send me an email using the web address in my profile, you will find this in the section 'about me'

This will provide you with a form to fill out which will give us all the info we need.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Paulpepper
Message 3 of 3

Re: I only want to upgrade my broadband package

Hi

I'm an existing BT customer wanting to change from the Broadband and Anytime Calls (£16+£10 line rental pcm) and upgrade  to

More Broadband and Calls (£18 + £10) - but they said i could only upgrade to the most expensive one the Unlimited Broadband and Calls (£28 + £10), i cannot afford to go this high in price on my broadband ,ive been going over my limiit of 10 gbs so an upgrade to the 40gbs would suitable as i cant afford the bills that im getting charged for going over ,i dont understand why they wont let me do this,im not downgrading im upgrading so i dont know what the problem is please can you help me with this

0 Ratings