cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

I want to cancel my account

I would like to cancel my account please. I haven't been given my due reward card which was one of the reasons I decided to come back to BT. I tried to apply through the standard form on bt.com but it was returning error and I then came here, which is still an extension of bt.com. I applied through one of the mods, Robbie, which he can absolutely verify. I came here within 14 days of activation and warned that I would cancel my account if I wasn't credited with the reward card. I then called BT and they passed me on to some guys in India, who have been messing around with me. I told them numerous times to contact Robbie (gave them his contact email and told them he was a moderator on this forum) but they keep coming back to me with generic responses. They never contacted him once. Why on earth would BT ruin their customer service by employing a bunch of people on the other side of the world who never seem to solve any issue you go to them with. Just to save a bit of money I  guess. But you guys are harming yourself by ruining your service to the customer. Anytime you go to the Indians, things just go in circles. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I want to cancel my account

Hi @qwerty1

Thanks for posting back.

It's me that's personally dealing with your complaint.  Can you reply back to the email I sent you and we will progress things that way?

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Where exactly was the email sent? I received one from this forum when you replied here. That's the only I see.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@qwerty1 We respond to the email address provided on the contact the mods form that you filled in. I've left a message with @RobbieMac asking him to get in touch. 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Still haven't got it. I got an email on November 1 saying it will arrive within 15 working days.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @qwerty1

I'll be picking your case up again today and I'll be in touch with you later this afternoon.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings