cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hhhonlyfan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 141 of 420

Re: INFINITY Netwrok wide Issues.. - IMPORTANT

I totally agree i moved from sky because i was getting 2.96mb download but i tell you what it was constant and wasnt subject to stupid FOP and traffic shaping. I am thinking hard about cancelling with all the issues. installed 24 november and the first home hub didnt last 24 hours. took 2 weeks for a new one to arrive thursday just gone and now this.

Beginning to think does 4chan and wikileaks have anything to do with this? my betting is BT will try and pin blame like that. because as we all know BT are angels with excellent customer service and has great telephone advisors who speak english and are located within the U.K (heavy sarcasm here).I tell you what I want to visit India because I never knew they had some many Andy, Steve, Paul, Jay and Simons in India.

0 Ratings
Message 142 of 420

yay! a new record......

Link to this image to share your results
0 Ratings
Message 143 of 420

I had a 20mb line with bethere and moved to Infinity, maybe it was a bad move. This has got to be throttling and I **bleep** well peed off.

0 Ratings
Croftie
Aspiring Expert
Message 144 of 420

"isolated incident" Well yes it is, isolated to BT I mean! none of the other FTTC providers have this issue.

I'm way under the 300GB FUP but clearly I have the punnishment applied to my line anyway, just like every other Infinity customer.

0 Ratings
Xee
Contributor
Message 145 of 420

Maybe Anonymous is taking BT down? lol

I'm sure this problem with Infinity will be in the news soon.
0 Ratings
andylong42
Contributor
Message 146 of 420

0 Ratings
1deaddj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 147 of 420

You simply cannot sell a product based around the premise that users will be able to watch HD streaming content and download files instantly - and then cap everyone's usage at 2MB during the very times every night that most people would wish to do this.

I really hope for BT's sake it's a genuine technical problem that can be fixed because once this hits the news, hardly anyone is going to trust them again - they will become the laughing stock of the broadband industry.

0 Ratings
andybird456
Contributor
Message 148 of 420

I've emailed the news desks at the reg and the inq, you can bet your bottom dollar they'll pull no punches if there is a story here

I've just spoken to BT tech support again and they've read from the same script as last week - that there is a known nationwide problem affecting all Infinity customers

my fault also has a note on it that says that the problem is currently at the BT Retail Servers and hasn't been chased out to the exchange, wiring or my house
0 Ratings
hhhonlyfan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 149 of 420

funny no responses from a community mod since more issues came to light? hmm wonder if they are thinking itll all go away?

OR THE TRUTH THAT THEY ARE UPTO EYES IN EMAILS OF "ISOLATED 2MEG" INCIDENTS WHICH NOW PROBABLY TOTAL THE THOUSANDS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
JamesEllis
Aspiring Contributor
Message 150 of 420

This is just sooooooooooooooo irritating! Smiley Mad

Only just got the flippin thing back on and now im restricted to 2mb down stream! 

just what I need.

One of the previous posters mentioned that its almost like a cap. ie. reached 100gb download limit and speed is therefore capped. If this is the case and the system doesnt work, maybe its auto capping speed of everyone as the system like so many others here isnt working.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your finger out BT and getme back up to the 38mb that I'm paying for.

Rubbish!

0 Ratings