cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rpg
Aspiring Contributor
Message 171 of 420

Re: INFINITY Netwrok wide Issues.. - IMPORTANT

well i got to watch the match on skyplayer but it was a blurry mess so thanks bt, i'll not be sending the mod an email because it wont make one hapeth of a differnce ,but thanks anyway 🙂

now were did i put that rope lets see how long i can drag a homehub around for hanging off the towbar  😛

0 Ratings
deckard112
Message 172 of 420

Hi, first time poster and new Infinity customer.

Dunfermline exchange.

Was getting download speeds last night of 37Mbps but like others capped at 2Mbps today. Guy I spoke to just now at helpdesk said there was upgrading work at my exchange and because its a new service this will happen regularly for a while. He said the work was due to last for 24 - 48 hours but to give it three days.

The cynical side of me says what a crock, but guess we'll see what happens!

I questioned him about compensation and he said to try when the issue was resolved.

0 Ratings
Rottie
Expert
Message 173 of 420

@hhhonlyfan wrote:

How do you display your speeds for speedtest.net i tried copy forum link and direct link but they wont show

Hi there,

What you need to do, is click on the icon circled in my below screenshot Reply to Message - BTCare Community Forums.jpg

Then in the next window, you need to click the tab furthest right, titled "From another site"Reply to Message - BTCare Community Forums-1.jpg

Next, paste the image url into the box marked "Image URL" and click the "Load image" button to complete the process. 🙂

I hope this info is helpful. 😄

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 174 of 420

@TC wrote:

Just connected to Infinity last Friday.

I'm currently getting 36mb down and 8mb up........

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1069585607.png[/IMG][/URL]

Hi.

Your info does show that the problem is not a national situation.

0 Ratings
Uktim69
Aspiring Contributor
Message 175 of 420

What are your speeds?
0 Ratings
Croftie
Aspiring Expert
Message 176 of 420

@Andy_N wrote:

Hi.

Your info does show that the problem is not a national situation.

To me it just suggests that those still in the initial training period are not effected.

Anyone not in the training period and getting normal speeds?

0 Ratings
1deaddj
Aspiring Contributor
Message 177 of 420

Not a national situation? From Dunfermline, to Warwick, to London, to Northern Ireland?

Pages and pages of people from every far flung corner of the UK saying the same thing - throttled at 2MB at around 6pm.

How is that not national?

0 Ratings
nistromo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 178 of 420

Working fine all day, was getting 37meg down, evening hit and will be like this until after midnight

Was the same last week Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Obsidian
Aspiring Contributor
Message 179 of 420

I'm in Manchester, and, just like last Friday evening, I am once again experiencing the 2mb/s cap. This is clearly BT's new thing for all Infinity customers on weeknights. Wait for the posts about speeds returning to normal after midnight...

0 Ratings
parsec
Aspiring Contributor
Message 180 of 420

How long is the training period? I got my Infinity fitted on last Wednesday (8th) and am getting <2m at the moment.

0 Ratings