cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shoot
Contributor
Message 31 of 33

Re: INFINITY SLOWER SPEED

After advice 3 weeks ago I contacted mods,who are very helpful,but its the same thing week after week,delay after delay,I was told by BT support that my problem was being sorted,soon found out this was lies,they still take money from my account while doing nothing if it was not for Mods emails I would be on my own.If fault is ever sorted I know now they will come out with some story that I cant get compensated as this was not a normal fault or some **bleep**,very frustrating as install and first 4 days where perfect then went away for 5 days came back and been hassle since 29th september yes september.Will just have to hang in there with the mods and see what happens

0 Ratings
shoot
Contributor
Message 32 of 33

Nothing Nothing Nothing I honestly thought that Virgin where faceless,but BT take it to a whole new level ,so after the Mods forget to get back to you after over 8 weeks of NOTHING what are you suppost to do,please can one of BT loyal helpers please tell me I could do with a laugh

0 Ratings
shoot
Contributor
Message 33 of 33

Out of nowhere Rein engineer turned up yesterday,he was a gem of a guy,knew his stuff and was determined to find the fault,he changed everything checked everything reset my connection blaa blaa------ip profile used to say 78mb but now it says 40.93mb,hes phoning tomorrow to talk over any issues he may have noticed over the last 2 days,but I have no hope, BT say its option 2 but its clearly not,if REIN and MODS cant sort this who can,if no one has any ideas please tell me how I delete my acount and get out of here -thanks in advance

0 Ratings