cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 1 of 13

IOS 9

Does  the BT Sport IOS app run properly on IOS 9 ?

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 13

Re: IOS 9

yes - I've been using it on the beta version on both iphone and ipad for the last month with no issues

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 13

Thanks have upgeaded now....seems ok on the device ... haven't tried airplay yet.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 13

Airplay works no problem

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 13

I updated my ipad to iOS9 last night, all apps are up to date.... however when using BT sport, I no longer get the option to airplay to my apple tv. Only if i mirror the iPad to the Apple TV first will i see BT sport app on the tv...... wasnt like that before.

Before while watching a game or any other sport, you'd see the airplay symbol near the volume and full screen icons.....when using airplay via that id see it in full screen glory, now i just see a puny square in the centre of the screen 😞

Ive tried both standard and enhanced modes.....

Fault with iOS or the app???? Please fix before the the saturday lunch time game!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 13

Yes I cannot get airplay to work with the BT App tonight  - needs investigating and fixing .

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 13

i carried out at a test at 630 this morning..

World Poker stars (or whatever it is called) was on a BT sport channel....i got the AirPlay symbol straight away...

HOWEVER....

When i changed channel to the Europa league hightlights.....AirPlay symbol gone!!!!

Now....is this app issue or a licencing issue? hmmmm

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 13

Just tried mine and managed to watch btsport 1,2 and europe no problem.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 13

still no working 😞

hard rebooted the ipad and APTV - no joy - the usual airplay symbol still missing (other apps do though)

Found a workaround though - choose airplay from control centre but do not select mirroring, go into the BT sport app, choose the game of choice and hey presto...airplay glory 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 13

Tried this but game hung...think BT need to look into as not fully compatible with IOS 9

0 Ratings