cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dodgeallsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 14

IP profile needs resetting please

Hi guys I would appreciate if someone could reset my IP profile please my normal speed is around 8meg but for the past 3 weeks the speed has dropped to under 2meg I have reset router plugged directly into master socket and tried various filters , I believe my issue is with Christmas lights making my connection dirty , same happened last year and my profile needed resetting by Mr Porter , this year I bared that in mind and low and behold ip profile stuck again , I have not reset the router for 3 days as I know you guys like to see a solid three day connection , I have attached router stats an d btspeedtest stats , thanks guys

bt speedtest.jpgbt speedtest.jpg

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: IP profile needs resetting please

Once the forum mods read your post they will post back here their contact link and once you have. Replied to them they will then take personal ownership until reset for you

They normally reply within 3/5 working days
dodgeallsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Thanks John

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
CraigS
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 14

Hi dodgeallsop

Yes I'll be happy to give you a hand with this.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
dodgeallsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 14

Hi craig as you havent replied to my emails , i was wondering if for some reason i had sent them to a wrong address , or if you are too busy then maybe another MOD could take over my case and reset my profile please.

Roger

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 6 of 14

Hi dodgeallsop,

You only had the invite yesterday.  As john46 said, the mods can take up to 5 WORKING days to respond after you have completed the contact form.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

Also there may be slightly longer delay due to the holiday period they will contact you personally by email or phone when your mail reaches the top of their mail queue they deal with each mail strictly in turn
0 Ratings
dodgeallsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 14

I appreciate the holidays etc and yes only been couple days , i was simply asking for a confirmation that he was recieveing my emails thats all guys , i appreciate i would not jump to the top of craigs list ,

0 Ratings
dodgeallsop
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 14

K guys my mistake ,thanks for the input i sent a private mail rather then filling out the contact form ,

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 14

Sending a PM is an incorrect method of contact as the mod you pm'd may not be on shift and also cannot be properly tracked the contact form is the only correct method of contact and you get a tracking reference as soon as you click on the send button on the form

0 Ratings