cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator-Retired
226 Views
Message 41 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87

Please keep it friendly guys 😉

Chris
BT Mod Team
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
225 Views
Message 42 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87


@legitimise_sailing wrote:

@Ratty2012 wrote:
It does not matter if you believe me or not, I'm just here to help people when I am not at work.

Talking rubbish and then trying to justify it by claiming to work for Openreach doesn't help anybody.

It's called False Authority Syndrome and I suggest you seek help 😉


If you are not going to be polite and sensible may I sugest you find another forum to post on 😛 Flame wars are not productive.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
218 Views
Message 43 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87

I'm just saying I don't believe you nor trust your answers. No offence meant.

The fact remains that my, and others, IP profile is wrong and your replies have done nothing to help with that.

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
212 Views
Message 44 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87


@legitimise_sailing wrote:

I'm just saying I don't believe you nor trust your answers. No offence meant.

The fact remains that my, and others, IP profile is wrong and your replies have done nothing to help with that.


You may contact the mods for more information by using the following link: http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
207 Views
Message 45 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87

The mods have already posted in this thread but no further information was given.

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
199 Views
Message 46 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87


@legitimise_sailing wrote:

The mods have already posted in this thread but no further information was given.


Because at this time no imformation is allowed to be given. The best thing you can do is just except that and move on.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
193 Views
Message 47 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87


@Ratty2012 wrote:

@legitimise_sailing wrote:

The mods have already posted in this thread but no further information was given.


Because at this time no imformation is allowed to be given.


So why did you suggest it?

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Ratty2012
Recognised Expert
188 Views
Message 48 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87


@legitimise_sailing wrote:

@Ratty2012 wrote:

@legitimise_sailing wrote:

The mods have already posted in this thread but no further information was given.


Because at this time no imformation is allowed to be given.


So why did you suggest it?


Because you don't seem to want to take my word for it, so maybe if someone else speaks to you then you might get it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
184 Views
Message 49 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87

You're contradicting yourself.
You suggest I contact the mods for further information but then you say they are not allowed to give further information.
Please don't post any more contradictions.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
181 Views
Message 50 of 62

Re: IP profile now 87

Please stay on topic and stop arguing or I will lock the thread.

Cheers.
Chris
BT Mod Team.
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings