cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul_Reading
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Idiot engineer cut off our phone and we have no Phone, Internet or mobile.

Last Sunbday a BT engineer took down the lines from our telegraph pole with the intention of moving the lines underground. He then found that the ducting was not compleate so he l;eft cutting us off and lots of my neighbours as well. We reported the fault to BT and an engineer arrived on Monday who declared that he could not re-attach the lines because they pass over a sub station and that passing BT wires over substations is no longer allowed. meanwhile the ducting is not complete and we are just cut off. We live in a rural location and there is no mobile signal either.

We are all totally fed up, this was so unprofessional, the proceedure shoudl be to run the new cables first then dissconnect the old cables. We have to ferry our children to and from the local railway station but we don't know when they are there because they can't call us!

They say that they are ging to fix it today but I am not convinced as each day the engineers come out and some other bit of works needs doing by another team.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
StuartH
Message 2 of 2

Re: Idiot engineer cut off our phone and we have no Phone, Internet or mobile.

Hi Paul_Reading

I can have this case looked at for you if it hasn't been resolved.

If you still need help with this, send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings