cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 51 of 285

Re: If you're using Android and can't watch BT Sport then post here

Further to my posting yesterday.
Using Android 4.3 on Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 and my log in details are not recognised.
my Samsung galaxy note 10.1 (2013 version) uses Android 4.1.2 and BT sports works ok.

Spoke to help desk and did the usual stuff of clearing browser cache u installing the app reinstalling it but didn't work.
was told it might work when the fix for Kit Kat 4.4 is complete but I am now not so sure because some people are already using version 4.3.
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 52 of 285

pilgrim2,
Sorry to tell you but the help desk has fed you a bag of horse sh1te, the reason I'm saying this is because at present I'm using my G Note 10.1 2014 SM-P600 and am watching the footie on BT Sport Ch2.
I find it interesting that you have been told that KK 4.4 will fix your issue when Samsung have not even released any info that our Note's will get the KK 4.4 update.
0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 53 of 285

That's interesting. Pleased that someone else with the SM-P900 has posted.

Wonder why it's not working?

May have to try another email account from someone who has bt sport to see if it's my account that is causing the problem.

(On a different topic relating to the tablet do you know how to (assuming it's possible) save a screen print (other than a picture) without using the pen?)
0 Ratings
Message 54 of 285

Hi. 

I have just purchased Android Dongle 4.1.  Guess what, won't play the BT sport app.  Logs in just fine, but then says video play back not working - chronically slow to load too.

Can't use the browser to watch the sport either - silverlight can't be loaded.  Frankly the whole debacle with BT sport has been an absolute joke.  I have had the broadband since July - I have yet to watch a match!

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 55 of 285

I have exactly the same problem with my Asus 10 Tab yet everything else from BBC iplayer to sky go works perfectly ok so the problem has to be on the BT Sport App side.

I dont think you can say that at £220 that it is a cheap tablet it has....

• 1.6GHz quad core processor.
  • 1GB RAM.
  • 16 GB internal storage.
  • Android 4.2 JellyBean operating system.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 285

I have used a Samsung TAB 3 to watch some catch up BT Sport programming.

I have BT Infinity with good broadband speed.

I get 5 to 10 minutes of viewing and then app just freezes.

Only option is to exit app, find the episode again and use slider to get to about where app crashed again

and repeat

and repeat

Impossible to actually enjoy the programming you spend far too much time fiddling.

Pretty poor BT

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 57 of 285

i am also in same problem.Now, what can i do for it? Any suggestion ?

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 285

RECENT ASUS TABLET, VC011, SAME **bleep** AS EVERYONE ELSE.

I'M ONLY BUYING IT FOR THE SPORT SO FIX IT FAST OR MY DD STOPS

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 59 of 285

This is a customer help customer forum and your posts do not go to BT. The forum mods are only bt employees on forum and may read your post sometime

Posting in block capitals is considered shouting at the forum members and rude

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 285

Yep, Tesco hudl.  It's doing exactly the same thing.  No replies from BT yet.  They have until August to fix this or it's talk talk here I come.  I shall miss BT sport but i'll be saving shed loads of money!

0 Ratings