Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
latamise
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Imminent charging for BT Sport

Go to solution

Have just received quite a terse email urging me to renew my bb contract OR ELSE I will pay a £6.75 out-of-contract monthly charge for BT Sport with effect from a date in March.  Like others, I don't need/want BT Sport, but can't find any option to cancel online.  Furthermore, I can't locate my bb contract details or the "contact the Mods" links.  I'm in two minds about renewing, in any event, because of the very beneficial offers that continue to be dangled in front of new customers.

Some direction needed, please!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Imminent charging for BT Sport

Go to solution

There is no option to cancel it online.  You have to phone the cancellations department.  Alternatively if you want to haggle, phone Customer Options on 0800 800 030.

There's no "contact the Mods" link unless the moderators have specifically enabled it for your account on this forum.

DavidM
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @latamise,

I'm sorry you're not happy at the sports charges. If @Ectophiles advice doesn't work out drop me an email with your details and I'll do my best to help. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
latamise
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Ectophile.  A call to Customer Options has yielded a satisfactory outcome.Smiley Happy

0 Ratings