cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 5

Inbound numbers

Does BT Mobile charge for inbound numbers ? I have an additional usage of 0.83 for "Inbound numbers" on my billing page which I think is a security check call from my bank.

Does that mean that I have to pay call charges on any call I get from a Company with an 0845 number ?

Thanks,

Del.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Inbound numbers

No you don't have to pay anything to receive calls were you abroad by any chance then you are charged
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 5

@djh22 wrote:

Does BT Mobile charge for inbound numbers ? I have an additional usage of 0.83 for "Inbound numbers" on my billing page which I think is a security check call from my bank.

Does that mean that I have to pay call charges on any call I get from a Company with an 0845 number ?

Thanks,

Del.

I've never been charged for an inbound call, on the landline or mobile, unless it's been requested, e.g. transfer charge call.

Was one caught out by a rogue application, however: but that was only a generated premium text message...Never again though!

If you know who the caller is, as you suggest, then you should query it, from a landline call, or by email.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for your quick reply Damien1, No I was not abroad, but after I think I have found the answer, - it appears my wife tried to answer the call when I was Eh ! otherwise engaged and missed the call but accidentally pressed the button to return the call.

It's still strange that it shows on billing as an "inbound call charge " though.

Del.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Yes seems a little strange at least it sort of explains it 🙂
0 Ratings