cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnED
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Incorrect Billing Again...

Ok I am a fairly patient kind of guy, but today I got access to my new online bill only to find that I have been incorrectly billed yet again.

To start at the beginning - After a fault I received a new home hub and with this a new BBTalk number - as I was on BBTalk anytime with my previous BBTalk number I spoke to India to confirm that the new number would replace the old number and the new number would be covered by the BBTalk Anytime - Great all sorted no issues!!!!!!

When I received the next bill I could see that the BBTalk for both numbers was being charged at the standard evening and weekend calls only and not the BBTalkAnytime that I was paying extra for. Called India and was told that I was correct and the issue would be sorted asap and would be reflected in my next bill....

Next Bill (yesterday) still the same issue BBTalk being charged at evening and weekend calls not the BBTalk Anytime that is clearly charged as an additiaonal cost but not reflected in the call charges. Currently the cummulative total of overcharging is around £130 which is totally unacceptable

I have lost faith with the support team in India actually sorting this out ...... where do I go next

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Incorrect Billing Again...

Hi JohnED and welcome

I suggest that you involve the forum mods. I'm sure they can sort this out for you.

Their email address is forum.moderation.team@bt.com

They'll need your name, account number and a link to this thread.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
JohnED
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi DS

Thanks for that - I have done as you suggested and now just wait to see if this can finally get resolved.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

No probsSmiley Wink

It could take a day or three before you hear anything, but they will get back to you

(it depends on how busy they are)

Keep us updated.

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings