0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 17

Re: Incorrect Broadband Usage

@Colly-FC wrote:

Hi,

I had already read the link on the My BT regarding the allowance increase and was waiting for an email from BT about how to order it.

You seem to suggest that you have already renewed your contract and got the increased allowance, how did you do this.

A phone call to the number given it the warning email I received becaused I went over last month was fruitless. The advisor was unaware of the increase and could only suggest that I upgrade my package.

did you try the options team 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 13 of 17

@Colly-FC wrote:

Hi,

I had already read the link on the My BT regarding the allowance increase and was waiting for an email from BT about how to order it.

You seem to suggest that you have already renewed your contract and got the increased allowance, how did you do this.

A phone call to the number given it the warning email I received becaused I went over last month was fruitless. The advisor was unaware of the increase and could only suggest that I upgrade my package.

As I mentioned in a previous post I dont get the double data until 1st October.

0 Ratings
Colly-FC
Aspiring Expert
Message 14 of 17

andydesigns,
Thanks for the reply, yes understand that but how did you sign up for it? I can't find how to do it.
0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 15 of 17

I dont think you can do it online. When you ring to re-new your BB contract you should get it automatically but I requested it while on the phone to make sure I got it.
0 Ratings
Colly-FC
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 17

Thank You!
0 Ratings
andydesigns
Contributor
Message 17 of 17

I have now already had the over 28GB usage warning email for this month despite their being no failed Windows 10 updates in my Windows Updates History for the past 10 days. Its lucky my BB allowance will be increasing next month, otherwise this could be a serious ongoing problem.

0 Ratings