cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cieran2016
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Incorrect bill

Pretty much what has happened is BT Reordered my BT broadband package. I received my reward etc and my first bill came to £25. Now it is £49.. And apparently I renewed my contract with BT when I have never even been with BT in my life.. I can't get through to customer services as I was on hold for three hours!

This is a mistake your end and apparently now I have to pay that? Someone help please
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Incorrect bill

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.
Everyone posting here, are just BT customers like myself

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Cieran2016
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I have tried and I can't never ever get through
0 Ratings
Cieran2016
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I'm getting stressed about this I don't need the stress at the moment
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Cieran2016 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been a mix up with the bills etc. As @Keith_Beddoe has mentioned your best bet would be to contact the live chat guys. I now it's frustrating but once you get through I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings