Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 29

Re: Incorrect cashback amount topcashback declined

Just got the following message from Topcashback:

"After looking into this further for you, I can see that your claim has been declined for the reason:
"Transaction has yet to be validated"
which would suggest that they still intend to uplift your cashback to the correct amount during the validation period.

Can we please ask that you allow your cashback to progress to confirmed, and if, at this stage, it has not uplifted to the correct amount, do get back in touch and we will be able to advise you further."

So we just have to wait and see what happens with the transaction and then raise a claim if it is still the wrong amount once it is confirmed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 29

I'm pleased to say my cashback has been paid in full, although in 2 installments. I hope you guys get yours sorted.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 29

Mine is still waiting, i did get a phonecall and gave my details so fingers crossed, im also still waiting for my mobile amazon voucher to arrive but its not been 45 days yet i don't think.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 29

Well just got the amazon voucher, so just waiting to see if i get the cashback now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 29

Any news on this, seems to have gone quiet mods.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 29

Hi @lancia Sorry for the delay. I'm waiting to hear back about your cashback and sent a further email to chase this again yesterday and will update you soon.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 17 of 29

Hi @lancia Just to update you we are waiting to hear back from the cashback site and sorry this is taking longer than usual. I will update you as soon as I have more information.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 29

Ok thanks.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 29

My sister signed up a couple of weeks after me and her payment has been confirmed, surprised mine hasnt.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 29

Ok now topcashback has come back as confirmed, at the lower amount. £162 vs £205 it should be, please can someone sort this out???
0 Ratings