You've gone on to the BT site not into the HH5. Log into the HH5 (details on the pull out tab) then go to troubleshooting helpdesk. Although you can do it wirelessly it's easier wirh a wired connection if you have one.
I understand what you mean now.
1. Product name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +079284+1529001745
3. Firmware version: v0.07.06.01239-BT (Type B) Last updated 13/3/2017
4. Board version: 01
5. VDSL uptime: 1 days, 13:06:27
6. Date Rate: 9215 / 27397
7. Maximum data range: 9398 / 45814
8. Noise margin: 6.1 / 10.8
9. Line Attenuation: 28.0 / 21.3
10. Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
11. Data sent/recieved: 774.0 MB / 7.8 GB
12. Broadband username: email@example.com
It would appear your constant reboots of the hub have "tricked" DLM into thinking there is a problem with your line andtaken action in an attempt to stabalise it.
DLM should relent and increase your speed again now you have stopped rebooting the HH.