cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Infinity 1 speed has dropped #2

think yourself lucky . did an independant speed check at 10pm and infinity speed is 2.2 meg at highest . when first upgraded to infinity was getting about 29 meg offpeak and about 14 meg at peak times . i always run an independant speed check so there are no issues of bt giving MISTAKEN readings .

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Hi Chris,

It sounds like to me that you have an issue. Do you think it would help if you started a new thread so that you can get some assistance?  I can see that your post is your very first one.

In a way I do count myself lucky but i have attempted to improve my chances by giving feedback to the experts in a structured, precise and objective manner in an attempt to not muddy the waters or cause confusion.

I will leave the router fro now and see if i get improvements over the coming days.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

New thread created for @chrisxhouse

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@chrisxhouse

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Then, if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post lines 1-12

Could you please post the results from the BT Wholesale speed checker, including the further diagnostics.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Hi Keith, can you please edit the name of this thread.  It is exactly the same as mine and i dont want there to be confusion of the 2 cases.

Thanks

0 Ratings