We have put together a short survey to capture your feedback in terms of what BT can do when you experience home Wi-Fi issues. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete a short survey. Read more from here, Fix my home Wi-Fi
Solved! Go to Solution.
enter phone number and post results remember to delete number
can you go to hub manager then troubleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12
run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results must be done wired
Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)
Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)
I'm using an openreach modem then AsusN66U
I see my IP profile is set low.
assuming you have hh5 you need to post the stats I requested
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076284+1513008240
3. Firmware version: v0.07.03.0814-BT (Type B) Last updated [Unknown]
4. Board version: 01
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 00:03:16
6. Data Rate: 9426 / 31601
7. Maximum Data Rate: 9410 / 31589
8. Noise Margin: 6.0 / 6.2
9. Line Attenuation: 0.0 / 24.9
10. Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
11. Data sent/received: 0.7 MB / 5.7 MB
12. Broadband username: email@example.com
is there a socket where line enter from outside or just a junction box?