cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skippyinspace
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Infinity 2 not impressed So far..

Well I might be Impressed if it had gone live on the 15th of March as per my Order of the 7th of March, I contacted Live chat on the 15th of March around 13:00 as my BT was showing "We have not Recieved commitment for the order yet so it may be delayed"

The Live chat operator said dont worry you are due to go live today by midnight , I asked about the message and he said not to worry.

So No Infinity by midnight, So I contact Live chat today at lunchtime as My Bt said sorry for the delay your order was due to go live on the 15th and the commitment message was still showing. Any this operator came back with there is a problem with the cappacity of the lines at the exchange and your due to go live now on the 21st of April (Thats 6 weeks after the time of order)

I told him I wasnt impressed and was this delay becouse Im a current customer (So I miss out on the master card deal) he said that I would be due compensation and that he could make the request on my behalf so I said yes to that.

Now ofcourse Im thinking has he passed on the complaint as the previous opperator had given me incorrect information. Line checks show that infinity is availabe through Cabinet 7 at ST Fergus.

Are BT Selling me a product under false information as if I had been told it would be 21 April then I may have done things differently. exspecially when between 6 and 10 pm you get 2MBS if lucky on a line that you have been told you would get 7mbs on.

Luckliy as Im moving from bt broadband to infinity 2 I havent had my internet cut off which would be devasting as my wife uses it for her online buisness.

At as of 17:30 My BT is still sowing due for connection 15/3

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Infinity 2 not impressed So far..

@skippyinspace wrote:

Luckliy as Im moving from bt broadband to infinity 2 I havent had my internet cut off which would be devasting as my wife uses it for her online buisness.

If may be worth reading the new T&C for BT Residential.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/static/terms/post3rdjuly2016voiceandbroadband.html

The Service

• Your use of the Services
    1. Each Service is for you and members of your household to use for your and their personal use as consumers (i.e. wholly or mainly for purposes outside any trade, business or profession). You're responsible for the way the Services and Equipment are used.

Uninturrupted sevice is not guaranteed anyway.

As an existing customer you would not be eligible for any offers.

Try the  Order Live Chat Team

0 Ratings